Saturday, April 9, 2011

its almost Cherry la boom boom!!!!!

hey y'all, its been a while since i posted something on my blog. My dad had a mild stroke, and its only my mother and I who could take care of him, so were basically taking turns on supervising him. He's all fine now, eating and such, although he still struggle to walk and move his right arm, i know everything will be fine sooner or later. "We rejoice in our sufferings because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope." Romans 5:3-4

anyway, yesterday the sun was out, so I asked Caitlin if she wants to model for me for a photoshoot, my goodness if was such a breath of fresh air, new setting, no grumpy hospital patients, just perfect!












i was wearing a shirt from Gap, H&M pants +bag, Michael Kors watch

shoes from Zara

1 comment:

  1. Really nice photos! Love your bag and shoes, by the way! :)

    Check out my men's fashion blog. Follow if you like! :)

    http://meesterdapper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete